Lida Africa is proud to invite managers and researchers from international development organizations, foundations, governments and non-governmental organizations from around Africa, as well as trained M&E professionals to participate in our Executive Training programs;
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Planning & Practice (See content here)
- Data Management, Analysis & Visualization Using Advanced MS EXCEL (Content here)
- Mobile Based Data Collection Using Open Data Kit (ODK) (Content here)
- Qualitative Data Management and Analysis using NVivo (See content here)
- Data Management, Analysis and Statistical Data Modelling using SPSS (Content here)
- Data Management, Analysis and Statistical Data Modelling using STATA (Content here)
These programs will provide a thorough understanding of data management process, and pragmatic step-by-step training for conducting data analysis and development of databases and data collection. While the programs are centred round the above, they will also impart insights on the rationale & designingof impact oriented M&E systems.
Courses are available on Weekend (Saturday) only at Lida Africa Training Centre, Located near Kyambogo University running from Saturday, 3rd November to Saturday, 24th November 2018. Admission to these courses is very competitive. Interested applicants must complete the Online Application Form (November 2018) by Thursday, 1st November 2018. Each Saturday, Excel, STATA & NVIVO will run from 8am-1pm, then M&E, SPSS & Mobile data collection will run from 2-5pm concurrently with the exception of 17th November where M&E will run for a whole day
Participation fees are: Excel only = UGX 300,000, M&E only= UGX 250,000, Mobile Data Collection only = UGX 250,000, NVIVO only = UGX 250,000, SPSS only = UGX 250,000 STATA only = UGX 250,000. Two courses attract a discount of UGX 50,000. Course participants will be expected to pay for their travel & accommodation. All admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis, and participants are encouraged to apply by completing the November 2018 – Executive Training Application Form (Online – here).
NB: Organizations can benefit from our “In-house” package where their staff undertake a “tailored” training usually held at premises of the organization.